For a full list of opportunities with Doctors of Physical Therapy, click here.
ROCKSTAR PT needed at Colletti SportsMed Physical Therapy
About Us: Colletti Physical Therapy, located in Antioch, IL, in the beautiful chain of lakes region, specializes in orthopedics and sports medicine. Our team is a motivated and close-knit group of fun and focused people who bring out the best in each other and our clients.
Mission: Colletti SportsMed Physical Therapy exists to provide the highest quality care in a pleasant, “family-like” atmosphere. Our goal is to return individuals back to doing what they want to do and not be limited by pain or dysfunction.
Who we are looking for: A team-oriented, fun and motivated, full-time orthopedic PT or PTA with aspirations on leadership and camaraderie. We are growing quickly and are looking for a PT or PTA who is excited about building his/her career and really developing a relationship with this great community and our great staff. Strong interest in spinal care/LBP helpful and interest in dance rehabilitation a plus, but certainly not necessary.
– If you are motivated, eager and ambitious and enjoy working with patients who share these personality traits, then this is the place for you.
– If you crave learning new skills, sharing ideas and honing your craft, then this is the place for you.
– If you are looking to market your services to the public providing learning experiences for your community, then this place is for you
– If you have (preferably) 1-3 years of experience and have perfected the art of creating rapport with your patients, then this is the place for you.
– If you like autonomy and being a self starter, then this is the place for you.
– If you want to change lives, this is the place for you.
We have been part of the Antioch community for 25 years with an excellent reputation and are recently growing at a fast pace. Write us and let us know why you are a rockstar PT, why we will want to work with you and what your goals are. email@example.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluation, treatment and documentation for patients in an out-patient orthopedic setting
- Participate in community workshops and newsletters
- Be part of an amazing team
Qualifications and Skills
Must be licensed in the state of Illinois
- PTO and holiday pay
- CEU reimbursement
- Competitive salary plus bonus based on company performance